Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Days 19 & 20

Day 19, July 5, 213.4

Loss of .4 lbs

Spent lots of time cleaning, doing laundry, and visiting my grandparents in the nursing home and in the hospital. Missed out on doing my post, so here is a 2 day digest!

I ate low sodium sliced chicken breast, tomatoes, an apple, cottage cheese, strawberries, and 2 sugar free Jello gelatin cups. Some leftover psychological hunger issues from yesterday, but I pulled through and after dinner, I wasn't hungry enough to eat my broccoli. I did have a sweet craving, which is where the Jello comes in!

Day 20, July 6, 212.4

Loss of 1 lb

See, this is why I don't worry on days where I show 0 loss. It all averages out! I've packed my lunch for the day, low sodium chicken breast, asparagus, and an apple. Dinner will be garlic soy shrimp and asparagus with strawberries for dessert!

This is kind of the half way point for me. I'm on the 40 day protocol, so today is my halfway point for drops. I still have the 3 days of the 500 cal diet without drops and 3 weeks of low carb dieting, but I think that this is kind of a milestone. I'm happy with what I've lost so far, 14.2 lbs. When you think about that, it is really based on 17 days, which means that I'm losing about .83 lbs per day! I really don't want to rest on my laurels, so I'll be kicking but this week and trying for a little more exercise in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment