Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clothing Check

Okay, I just got home from the hospital, cooked, ate, and decided to do laundry. If I stop now, I just won't get going again! In the process of doing laundry, I saw some items in the back of my closet that it might be time to start trying for again. I haven't always been as heavy as I am now, my average size was a 14, but I could swing between a 12 and 16 depending on the brand sizing. As I gained weight, I would buy new things little by little. My older clothes got shuffled to the back of the closet with hopes of them seeing daylight again.

The first pair of pants that I broke out are within a few pounds of fitting me. I'll rotate them to the front and try them on every few days so that I can get them back into my limited work wardrobe. The second pair of pants I'm interested in are a beautiful black and white pattern that is so tight and tiny that the pants look charcoal gray. They have the most adorable button detail at the back waistband and when they fit, made my behind look phenomenal. They pull up, zip up, and the pockets poke out like no one's business. Once the first pair fits, then the second will be my second goal.

I also have some US navy dungaree denim pants that I'm dying to fit into. I think that they have about 10 more pounds to go, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment