Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 24

Day 25, July 10, 210.6

Loss of 0 lbs.

I packed strawberries and cottage cheese for lunch with chilled asparagus. Dinner will be garlic beef with spinach and strawberries.

Things are a bit crazy with my grandfather in the hospital. We are taking shifts to ensure that he isn't left alone. Since I live an hour away, it is like tacking two hours to my shift. Because of this, my exercise commitments have gone out the window. I am trying to make up for this by standing whenever possible, walking when the opportunity hits, and taking advantage of every chance to be active!


***While I packed and was so well prepared, it WAS 4:00am. I forgot my lunch box! I only just got home, so there is only time for one meal today. I did 150g of the beef, onion sweated in the beef marinade, and strawberries. I am right at 300 calories so if I want a little something later, I'll dig out the asparagus.

No comments:

Post a Comment