Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 21

Day 21, July 7, 211

Loss of 1.4 lbs!

I'll be eating lean roast beef, tomatoes, and an apple for lunch. Dinner will be either shrimp or chicken in garlic soy sauce again. I'll have a salad with ginger dressing and strawberries for dessert!

Happy HCGing!

REALLY frustrated right now. I just went into the fridge to get my strawberries, and realized that the soy that I cooked my shrimp in and then poured over my broccoli was not low sodium! I realize that one is red and one is green, I just grabbed the wrong one out of the fridge and wasn't paying attention. This is going to put me WAY over my sodium for the day. I planned my sodium all day in order to be able to have this, but I guess one day won't hurt. I am drinking lots of water and will probably be a little disappointed when I hit the scale tomorrow, but as long as it is only water weight, I'll survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment