Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 15

Day 15, July 1, 216.0

Loss of .6 lbs

Okay folks, I'll update this a little later for the zero people following me so far. But hey, a girl's gotta dream! What I realized this morning is that in the last 5 days, I've only lost 2.8 lbs. This may be TMI, but I also haven't been regular for a few days. Maybe when that gets resolved I will see some results on the scale. I added a little bit of inulin fiber to my water today and will see how that works for me. I've done inulin before with good results, but you have to start VERY slowly.

For the last 5 days, I've been doing some form of exercise for at least 15 minutes a day. This doesn't seem like a lot, but I wasn't super active before, maybe 30 minutes a day on the stationary bike or treadmill. The reason I slowed down the exercise is because some sites say that burning too many calories can put you into starvation mode despite being on HCG. If by the end of the week I am not showing better results, I will increase back to 30 minutes per day.

Okay, I had chicken, tomatoes, and an apple for lunch today. I'm so full I feel almost sick. I didn't even finish my 100g of chicken, I ate maybe 2/3 of it. I'm going to have cottage cheese with strawberries for dinner tonight and a salad if I'm hungry. Maybe tomorrow I'll be hungrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment